SFS Joint Governance Board
The Statewide Financial System (SFS) Joint Governance Board provides overall strategic direction to the SFS Program and is the final decision-making authority with respect to the SFS. It has final decision-making authority over budget, resource plans, scope, schedule and major deployment issues, but relies on the input of the SFS Director and the SFS Leadership Team.
Members of the Joint Governance Board are appointed by the State Comptroller and the Director of the Budget. Current members are John Traylor (Executive Deputy Comptroller for Operations at the Office of the State Comptroller) and Robert Barbato (DOB Unit Chief for Public Protection & General Government).
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Advisory Group
Appointed by members of the SFS Joint Governance Board (JGB), members of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Advisory Group represent the collective interests of New York State fiscal officers in optimizing the SFS to achieve the best outcomes for the State.
Members provide strategic advice and high-level feedback to the SFS JGB about the SFS program.
List of CFO Advisory Group Members (as of 1/26/16)
- Joe Conroy, Division of Budget (DOB)
- Susan Costello, Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS)
- Kathy Elfeldt, Department of Labor (DOL)
- Ron Epstein, Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Chris Gorka, Office of the State Comptroller (OSC)
- Brian Matthews, Office of General Services (OGS)
- Eric Mostert, Department of Taxation and Finance (TAX)
- Theresa Papa, Office of Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Emil Slane, Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Mary Zaremba, OGS Business Services Center (BSC)