Welcome to New York's Statewide Financial System
The Statewide Financial System (SFS) is New York State government's accounting and financial management system. This modern enterprise resource planning (ERP) system was built with the goal of enabling the State of New York to perform its fiscal and business management tasks more effectively, transparently, and efficiently than ever before. The SFS facilitates the management and flow of information between and among State agencies, State control agencies (the Division of the Budget and the Office of the State Comptroller), the State legislature, vendors doing business with New York State, and the general public.
The Statewide Financial System is pleased to support New York State's goal of a single, enterprise-wide accounting and financial management system that serves as one source of financial truth.
We manage the enterprise financial system that supports the business of New York State government.
We do this by:
- Providing consistent and reliable enterprise services;
- Ensuring the integrity of State financial data;
- Partnering with agencies to meet business needs through an integrated financial platform; and
- Leveraging business knowledge and system expertise
To continually expand the capabilities of New York State agencies by connecting agency business needs with integrated financial solutions.
Our standards driven approach will:
- Accelerate development of high value solutions;
- Deliver a strong return on investment; and
- Reduce duplication of effort