The Statewide Financial System’s website and web-based systems comply with NYS Technology Policy NYS-P08-005 and the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
- NYS Technology Policy NYS-P08-005
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- SFS JAWS Guidelines
Note: Before using JAWS, Screen Reader Mode must be enable upon logging into SFS (PeopleSoft). Follow these steps to permanently enable Screen Reader Mode:
- Step 1: Log in to SFS.
- Step 2: Select the Action List button in the top right hand corner of the toolbar.
- Step 3: Select My Preferences
- Step 4: Under the General Options sections, switch Accessibility Layout to Screen Reader Mode On.
- Step 5: Select Save to complete your change.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding accessibility please contact the SFS Help Desk. Please write "Accessibility" in the subject line of your email, and in the body of your email indicate:
- The nature of your accessibility concern
- The web address (and a screenshot, if possible) of the material in question
- The web browser and version you are using
- Your contact information
Contact the SFS Help Desk for more information or system support.HelpDesk@sfs.ny.gov