The Statewide Financial System is committed to making its website and web-based systems accessible to persons with disabilities. Both comply with NYS Technology Policy NYS-P08-005, which is based on Federal Section 508 standards. In addition, both conform to World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
- SFS JAWS Guidelines
Note: Before using JAWS, SFS (PeopleSoft) has to be engaged in Accessibility Layout Mode. JAWS users should follow the SFS Procedure to turn on Accessibility Layout Mode.
- NYS Technology Policy NYS-P08-005
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding accessibility please contact the SFS Help Desk. Please write "Accessibility" in the subject line of your email, and in the body of your email indicate:
- The nature of your accessibility concern
- The web address (and a screenshot, if possible) of the material in question
- The web browser and version you are using
- Your contact information